Solar Power Plants (Captive Power Generation)
Success of our customers in renewable energy generation is the ultimate motive of maxSOLAR. We offer solutions for large scale projects for establishing On-grid Solar Power Plants. maxSOLAR grid connected system available in the range of 1kWp to 100kWp. This type of grid connected systems can be installed on the rooftops or vacant lands and help the customer to reduce the dependency on utility grid by producing clean and green energy from Solar SPV system for captive and commercial usage.
Uses Solar electricity for remote applications where grid facilities are unavailable and are very frequent in the domestic applications, telecommunications field. Other applications include traffic signals, marine navigation aids, security phones, remote lighting, highway signs and waste water treatment plants. These applications are cost competitive today as they enable to bring power in areas far away from electric mains, avoiding the high cost of installing cabled networks.
- Village Electrification
- Residential Colonies
- Fuel Pump Stations
- Transmission and Communication Towers
Commercial & Industrial
These systems are also grid-connected systems, which produce a large quantity of photovoltaic electricity in a single point. The size of these plants range from several hundred kilowatts to several megawatts. Some of these applications are located on large industrial buildings such as airport terminals or railways stations. This type of large application makes use of already available space and compensates a part of the electricity produced by these energy-intensive consumers.
- IT parks
- Special Economic Zones
- Small Business operation
- R&D Centres
- Software Development Centres
Turnkey EPC Projects
EPC stands for “Engineering, Procurement & Construction” or Design-Build of Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants. max
SOLAR provides the concept designing to commissioning of Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants, that considers the time, cost & quality parameters. The unique combination of highly skilled project management, highly qualified resource, engineering capabilities and reputation has sculptured us into a sustainable solar energy solution provider.
EPC Services offered
- Feasibility study
- Engineering Design
- Project Execution
- Erection & Commissioning
- Operation & Maintenance
Solar Water Pumping Solutions
Solar photovoltaic pumping system consists of three components: solar panels, PV pump inverters and three-phase AC pump. Solar arrays have several in-parallel solar cell components, absorbing solar energy and convert it into electricity for the entire system power. PV pump inverter can control and adjust for the system. It can convert DC produced by solar panels into AC to drive the water pump. According to changes in sunlight intensity to adjust the output frequency, the pump inverter can get the maximum power point tracking, and make the maximal use of solar energy.
- Remote Villages, Homes, Cabins and Hunting Lodges (home use)
- Irrigation for remote orchards, gardens, and greenhouses (irrigation water)
- Wildlife watering at wild game parks and farms (irrigation water)
- Fish pond water level maintenance and aeration (home use)
- Swimming pool circulation& filtration pumps (home use)
- Surface water pumping for landscaping streams and waterfalls (home use)
- Cattle, Livestock watering systems (animal husbandry)
- water supply for sea island
- water treatment projects
Solar Water Heating Solutions
In order to provide a electricity free water heating , maxSOLAR brings you the Solar Water Heating solution, which is based in the heating of water using Sun’s radiation and completely independent of electricity.
In a Solar Water Heating system the storage tank is horizontally mounted immediately above the solar collectors on the roof. No pumping is required as the hot water naturally rises into the tank through thermosiphon flow. In a "pump-circulated" system the storage tank is ground- or floor-mounted and is below the level of the collectors; a circulating pump moves water or heat transfer fluid between the tank and the collectors.SWH systems are designed to deliver hot water for most of the year.
- LONG LIFE UP TO 25 YEARS
- LOW MAINTANANCE, HIGH EFFICENCY
- INVESTMENT RETURN 4 YEARS
- ELECTRICAL BACK UP FOR NON SUNNY DAYS
- NO POLLUTION, ECO FRIENDLY
- ASSURE GENUINE SPARES
- All kinds of Power Applications
- MNRE APPROVED
- ISO STANDRED
- SS304 GRADE INNER TANK
- PUF INSULATION
- HEAT WITHSTAND 48 HOURS
- 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 litres
Solar water heating systems provide turnkey solutions for all types of hot water needs. These are available for applications like cleaning/washing in Bottling Plants, and various industries like Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Dairy, Food Processing, Poultry, Textile etc. Feed water for boilers in various other Industrial applications.
- A dedicated team of Engineers oversee each and every aspect of the project right from need identification to design commissioning
- Stand alone Solar Systems or Integrated Systems with conventional boilers
- Customized solutions for ensuring availability of hot water at a specific temperature
- Payback period of 2 to 4 years
Solar Street Lighting Solutions
- Solar Panel: over 25 years of power generation capacity
- LED Light: LEDs provide super-bright light from little power, need simple thermal management, and last up to 50,000 hours, with a 2-year warranty. LED wattage is equivalent to approximately half the wattage of high pressure sodium light.
- Controller: over 8 years of typical operating life, with a 2-year warranty, automatic operation from dusk to dawn or timed ON/OFF operation
- Pole: up to 25 years of long life time
- Battery: 5 ~ 7 years of maximum life, with a 2-year warranty
- Street Lighting
- Pathway Lighting
- Ramp Lighting
- Sidewalk Lighting
- Private Road Lighting
- Jogging and Bike Path Lighting
- Perimeter Security Lighting
- Farm & Ranch Lighting
- Wildlife Area Lighting
- Park Lighting
- Yard Lighting
- Fence Lighting
- Campus Lighting
- Remote Area Lighting
Green Building / Solar Lighting Solutions
Green Building refers to a structure and using process that is environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building's life-cycle: from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation. The common objective of green buildings is that they are designed to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment by
- Efficiently using energy, water, and electricity
- Protecting occupant health and improving employee productivity
- Reducing waste, pollution and environmental degradation
SOLAR offers Green Building Solution to commercial buildings where the consumer can expect 30-40% energy saving by utilizing our LED lighting technology. As a part of sustainable building solution, we also offer SPV system, to generate power by utilizing clean Solar energy and helping them to reduce the carbon foot print.
Solar/wind hybrids use solar panels and small wind turbine generators to generate electricity. They work in small capacities. Typical capacities are in the range of 1 kW to 10 kW for the solar panel and the wind turbine combined system.
The solar wind hybrid systems are used where the load is relatively small. In commercial and industrial sectors, the systems are used (for example) in rural offices or small tourist hotels where power shortage is chronic. It can be used in schools especially in rural and urban fringe areas. It can be used for military (charging of communication units) as well as in railways (track signaling). It can be used in high end residential apartments and villas for specific needs.
Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plants
maxSOLAR offers Wind-Solar hybrid power solution depending on the customers requirement and wind profile of the location where it is feasible. This type of solutions can be installed as a captive generating unit in educational institutions and also as a centralized power system in a remote community, resort where wind speed profile is available.
Stop wasting energy with an Energy Audit. An Energy Audit or a Building Performance Assessments helps us to make smart decision on how to conserve energy and lower the utility bill. With our energy audit service, we identify the opportunity to reduce the energy use and the operating cost of the facility. Furthermore we help our customer to retrofit a sustainable building by utilizing day lighting control, LED lighting systems etc. Whether it’s a new construction, renovation or a retrofit, our audit reports provides the information of the energy efficient lighting solution at the site.
- Fact finding analysis based on the history of energy usage
- Analyzing the operational characteristics of the building
- Analyzing the key opportunity of energy conservation
- Cost benefit analysis
- Report generation